[Bug 247886] Re: FTBFS fix on AMD64/SPARC/IA-64
sonicmctails at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:59:35 BST 2008
transproxy (1.5-3.1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Resolved FTBFS on amd64/ia64/sparc due to change in Glibc headers
via new patch 01-int_min_max_ftbfs_fix (LP: 247886)
* Modify Maintainer value to match the DebianMaintainerField
* Updated copyright file with proper license, and cleared lintian errors
* Added debian/compat to clear compability warnings
* Added dpatch support to rules file
-- Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails at gmail.com> Sat, 12 Jul 2008
** Attachment added: "obexpushd.debdiff"
FTBFS fix on AMD64/SPARC/IA-64
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors