[Bug 245706] [NEW] Please sync hnb 1.9.18-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
245706 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Jul 5 00:47:05 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Marco Rodrigues (gothicx):
Binary package hint: hnb
The current Debian version has the Ubuntu fix for the broken cursor.
hnb (1.9.18-4) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Thanks James Morrison! (Closes: #465888)
* Fix broken cursor. (Closes: #339613)
* Save recovery files in hnb's native format and choose a different naming
scheme. Thanks to Steve Pomeroy. (Closes: #340061)
* Don't lose fresh nodes created in search mode after pressing left key.
This is achieved through a adapted configuration file and thus does not
fix bug #405117 for old installations.
* Use sensible-browser instead of w3m. (Closes: #396370)
* Document exporting via shell command. (Closes: #223268)
* Don't compress Documentation.hnb. It is supposed to be read by our users
with one simple command. Document this in hnb(1).
* Fix line breaks in alternate hnbrc file.
* Build cleanly twice in a row and regenerate the documentation, the
configuration file and init_subsystems.c. Also handle CFLAGS correctly.
* libxml has been silently disabled by a previous upload, remove build
* Maintain patches using quilt, add build dependency.
* Bump compat level to 5, update build dependency.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
* Move menu item from section Apps/Tools to Applications/Data Management.
* Update debian/copyright, update watch file, update description and add a
doc-base control file.
* Don't ignore errors in make clean.
-- Carsten Hey <c.hey at web.de> Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:15:39 +0200
** Affects: hnb (Ubuntu)
Please sync hnb 1.9.18-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors