[Bug 244893] [NEW] Please sync gbemol 0.3.1-2 from Debian(Unstable)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
244893 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Jul 2 23:15:59 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Stefan Ebner (sebner):
Binary package hint: gbemol
gbemol (0.3.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: update Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
* debian/patches/10_desktop_file.dpatch: modify to fix some other errors in
* debian/patches/20_implicit_pointer_conversion.dpatch: add to fix segfaults
happening on architectures where the size of a pointer is greater than the
size of an integer. Thanks to dann frazier for the patch. (Closes: #469410)
* debian/patches/30_fix_FTFBS_glibc2.8.dpatch: add to avoid FTBFS when
building under glibc2.8.
* debian/patches/00list: update accordingly.
-- Andrea Colangelo <warp10 at ubuntu.com> Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:54:10 +0200
** Affects: gbemol (Ubuntu)
Please sync gbemol 0.3.1-2 from Debian(Unstable)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors