[Bug 186008] [NEW] Please sync ebug-http 0.31-2 from Debian(Unstable)
hellboy195 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:41:50 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: ebug-http
Please sync ebug-http (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The only changes were the fix of the broken watch file and the added libtest-expect-perl to Build-Depends: fixes FTBFS. Both are now fixed in Debian.
Changelog since current hardy version 0.31-1ubuntu1:
ebug-http (0.31-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Now maintained with Subversion on collab-maint.alioth.debian.org
* Added Vcs-* and Homepage fields to control file
* Fix broken watch file (Closes: #450179)
* Clean up the diff
* Disable test due to
[ Integrated pending NMU by Marco Rodrigues <gothicx at sapo.pt> - thanks]
* Add libtest-expect-perl to Build-Depends: fixes FTBFS (Closes: #450423).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3 (no changes).
-- Peter Makholm <peter at makholm.net> Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:53:56 +0000
** Affects: ebug-http (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: ebug-http (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
Please sync ebug-http 0.31-2 from Debian(Unstable)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors