[Bug 183073] Please sync gtkpod 0.99.12-1 from Debian unstable (main)
sikon at lucidfox.org
Tue Jan 15 05:04:34 GMT 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gtkpod
gtkpod (0.99.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Adjust build-dependency on libgpod, >= 0.6.0 is now needed.
* Bumped Standards version, no changes needed.
* Updating 01_mountpoint.dpatch cause it did no longer apply.
* Remove 03_itdb-set-local-to-imported.dpatch, included upstream.
* Remove 02_missing_fclose.dpatch, not needed anymore. Upstream source code
changed and the function does not have a local FILE stream that needs to be
-- Nico Golde <nion at debian.org> Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:24:33 +0100
Debian, therefore, has made the same changes as the current Ubuntu
version, 0.99.12-0ubuntu1, so the Debian version can be synced to reduce
divergence from Debian.
In addition, there is one important change that I missed: the updated
libgpod build-dependency, which we would have to fix that sooner or
** Affects: gtkpod (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: gtkpod (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: New => Triaged
Please sync gtkpod 0.99.12-1 from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors