[Bug 309481] Re: please merge chm2pdf 0.9.1-1.1 from debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
309481 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Dec 21 05:50:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package chm2pdf - 0.9.1-1.1ubuntu1
chm2pdf (0.9.1-1.1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #309481), remaining changes:
- added Homepage field
* Minor manpage fixes
chm2pdf (0.9.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* debian/control, debian/rules: use quilt to manage patches
* insecure_temp_dirs.diff (Closes: #501959):
- Don't use static names to create temp dirs.
- Commented out --dontextract from usage info, as it is not very useful now
* bashisms.diff: fix bashism in chm2pdf (Closes: #502044).
chm2pdf (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- removed htmldoc.patch
- commented out patch rule in debian/rules
* Bumped Standards version to 3.8.0
* Added python-beautifulsoup as Suggests in debian/control
-- Manny Vindiola <mannyv at gmail.com> Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:41:50 -0500
** Changed in: chm2pdf (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
please merge chm2pdf 0.9.1-1.1 from debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors