[Bug 247157] Re: dget/dgetlp should have ca-certificates in their Recommends field.
Launchpad Bug Tracker
247157 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Aug 31 12:00:11 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.43ubuntu1
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.43ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Bazaar revision 195.
[ Jonathan Patrick Davies ]
- If loading a cookie file raises an exception exit.
- Improve cookie file writing.
- New function: isLPTeamMember() - checks if the user is a member of the
Launchpad team using cookies for authentication.
- New function: packageComponent() - returns which component a package in
Ubuntu is in.
- Return an error when the script is unable to connect to
packages.debian.org (LP: #261916).
- Adapt team checking with the function above.
- Adapt privilege checking code to the new function above.
- Check which component the package is in.
[ Ryan Kavanagh ]
* dgetlp.1: New manpage
* dgetlp: fix typo in usage
* hugdaylist.1: New manpage
* s/requestsync/pull-lp-source/g in doc/pull-lp-source.1
* mk-sbuild-lv.1: New manpage
[ Karl Goetz ]
* Add a Recommends: on ca-certificates (LP: #247157).
-- Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds at ubuntu.com> Sun, 31 Aug 2008
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
dget/dgetlp should have ca-certificates in their Recommends field.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors