[Bug 263104] [NEW] Please sync xosd 2.2.14-1.6 from Debian(Unstable)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
263104 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Aug 30 23:06:11 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Stefan Ebner (sebner):
Loads of package fixes.
xosd (2.2.14-1.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replace pseudo dynamic Build-Conflict on libxosd-dev with an explicit
one on libxosd-dev << 2.2.14 which is the current source:Version.
* Replace Source-Version with binary:Version for libxosd-dev Depends.
* Replace the pseudo Homepage field with the real one.
* Change the Homepage from http://www.ignavus.net/software.html to
http://libxosd.sourceforge.net which offers a link for the current
source download and the old website.
* Remove Suggests: xfonts-base-transcoded from libxosd2. Closes: #370034
* Updated the copyright file to reflect the website where you can obtain
the source code and the license used.
* Relibtoolized and autoreconfed to resolve
the binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath warning on amd64.
Thanks to Thomas Viehmann
-- Sven Hoexter <sven at timegate.de> Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:49:40 +0200
** Affects: xosd (Ubuntu)
Please sync xosd 2.2.14-1.6 from Debian(Unstable)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors