[Bug 261939] [NEW] Please sync kaya 0.4.2-3 from Debian(Unstable)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
261939 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 27 20:02:25 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Stefan Ebner (sebner):
Binary package hint: kaya
Kaya 0.4.2 just fixes an installation issue but 0.4.1 is a pretty nice
* Fixed static linking and some build issues on non-PC architectures
* Fixed header injection security bug in CGI framework (note: the webapp framework was not affected by this bug).
* Fixed bug with temp files for REPL persisting longer than necessary on POSIX
* Fixed bug with constant propagation in exception handling
kaya (0.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Tweak to stack size in build for ia64
* Patch to fix data corruption bugs. Thanks to Chris Morris. Closes: #495521.
-- Stuart Teasdale <sdt at debian.org> Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:52:42 +0100
kaya (0.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop ia64 due to toolchain issues. Closes: #483263.
-- Stuart Teasdale <sdt at debian.org> Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:58:20 +0100
kaya (0.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Stuart Teasdale <sdt at debian.org> Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:36:35 +0100
** Affects: kaya (Ubuntu)
Please sync kaya 0.4.2-3 from Debian(Unstable)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors