[Bug 256576] Re: Please merge gnunet 0.8.0a-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
256576 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Aug 21 07:45:06 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package gnunet - 0.8.0a-1ubuntu1
gnunet (0.8.0a-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #256576)
+ Make use of code from cdbs' clean-la.mk file to clear the
dependency_libs field in all .la files in the gnunet-dev
gnunet (0.8.0a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merging upstream version 0.8.0a.
gnunet (0.8.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Creating /var/run/gnunetd in initscript in case /var/run is on a tmpfs.
* Adding versioned conflicts/replaces against gnunet in order to allow etch to
* Updating contact address in po files.
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:44:30
** Changed in: gnunet (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge gnunet 0.8.0a-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors