[Bug 259242] [NEW] Please merge joystick 20051019-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
259242 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Aug 19 01:17:18 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by David Futcher (bobbo):
Binary package hint: joystick
Please merge joystick 20051019-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
joystick (20051019-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update short description as suggested by Ben Finney.
* Set priority to extra to match the override file, as suggested by Joe
* Use debhelper 7, as hinted by Joe Nahmias and the debhelper
* Remove versioned dependency on cdbs since even oldstable has a new
* Ship evtest and associated manpage; lineakd diverts them so this package
need not conflict with lineakd, but it does need to conflict with
dvb-utils (which will not ship with Lenny). Closes: #475049
-- Stephen Kitt <steve at sk2.org> Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:53:13 +0200
joystick (20051019-3) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Closes: #465928
* Update inputattach. Closes: #419342
* Force removal of initscript. Closes: #338139
* Improve jscal jitter tolerance. Thanks Johan Walles! Closes: #144768
* Allow button and axis remapping in jscal. Thanks Dr. László Kaján!
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0:
+ add a README.source file explaining the basics of quilt
-- Stephen Kitt <steve at sk2.org> Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:43:51 +0200
** Affects: joystick (Ubuntu)
Please merge joystick 20051019-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors