[Bug 258772] [NEW] Please sync libthread-pool-simple-perl 0.23-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
258772 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Aug 17 12:53:59 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Steve Guio (guioking):
The latest version in Intrepid was auto-synced. This new debian version
will fix the current FTBFS. It builds fine in intrepid pbuilder.
libthread-pool-simple-perl (0.23-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/control: Added: Vcs-Svn field (source stanza); Vcs-Browser
field (source stanza); Homepage field (source stanza). Removed: XS-
* debian/rules: delete /usr/lib/perl5 only if it exists (closes: #493431).
* Set urgency to medium because of the RC bug.
* debian/watch: use dist-based URL.
* Add /me to Uploaders.
* Set Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes).
-- gregor herrmann <gregoa at debian.org> Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:51:31 -0300
** Affects: libthread-pool-simple-perl (Ubuntu)
Please sync libthread-pool-simple-perl 0.23-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors