[Bug 256966] Re: Merge menu 2.1.40 from Debian unstable
cesare.tirabassi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:46:24 BST 2008
Thanks, I just looked at the debdiff and I think you have deleted the
wrong line re. Standards-Version:
-Maintainer: Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>
+Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
+XSBC-Original-Maintainer: Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), texinfo, debiandoc-sgml, gettext
You should carry over the one from Debian (so that there is no change shown in the debdiff).
The other changes look okay, even though I don't understand why you removed some blank spaces from the changelog:
menu (2.1.37) unstable; urgency=low
* the "what happened to release early, release often ?" release.
@@ -1131,6 +1189,7 @@
-- joost witteveen <joostje at debian.org> Sun, 29 July 2001 15:02:27 +0300
menu (2.1.5-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Now only use the locale for LC_MESSAGES, also for install-menu
@@ -1138,6 +1197,7 @@
-- joost witteveen <joostje at debian.org> Mon, 2 May 2001 14:02:27 +0300
menu (2.1.5-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Now only use the locale for LC_MESSAGES. Closes: #90317, #95658
@@ -1239,7 +1299,6 @@
-- joost witteveen <joostje at debian.org> Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:04:42 +0100
menu (2.1.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied patch in 47259, to fix spaces/tabs in menu.sgml.
@@ -1311,7 +1370,7 @@
filehandles (this time the `32!=r' version)
-- joost witteveen <joostje at debian.org> Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:28:08 +0200
menu (2.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added menuentries for gpm, dpkg. (in default menu files, should be
@@ -1639,6 +1698,7 @@
(should really fix this sometime)
-- joost witteveen <joost at rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:23:13 +0100
menu (1.5-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed reference to README in all files where it was still referenced.
@@ -1816,7 +1876,7 @@
* fixed typos in extended description (in control file).
-- joost witteveen <joost at rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl> Wed, 14 May 1997 22:13:01 +0200
menu (1.3-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Only change: added ifeq(), ifneq(), ifeqelse(), ifroot() to install-menu
** Changed in: menu (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Incomplete
Merge menu 2.1.40 from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors