[Bug 252099] Re: Please sync gnucash 2.2.6-1 from debian unstable to intrepid
Launchpad Bug Tracker
252099 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Aug 4 08:20:18 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package gnucash - 2.2.6-1ubuntu1
gnucash (2.2.6-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. (LP: #252099) Remaining Ubuntu changes:
+ debian/control: build-dep change from libungif4-dev to libgif-dev
- Don't ignore make clean errors, instead check if a Makefile exists, if
not, don't call make clean
- Change maintainer to MOTU.
* new version support HBCI properly (LP: #5973, finally!)
* Build dependencies have been cleaned up in debian (LP: #178811)
* No longer crashes when selecting selecting SKR04 (LP: #218723)
gnucash (2.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #492706, #492711, #492705, #492707,
#492708, #491843, #473657, #481290).
* debian/rules (configure): Add --enable-python-bindings and
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Remove build dependencies no longer
needed (libltd3-dev, liborbit-dev, libungif4-dev), or which are
indirect (libjpeg62-dev, libbonobo2-dev, libgnomevfs2-dev,
libgnomevfs2-extra, imagemagick, libart-2.0-dev).
* src/import-export/aqbanking/gnc-ab-utils.c (gnc_ab_get_remote_name):
Actually get remote name, not purpose. Patch thanks to Micha Lenk.
gnucash (2.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply Micha Lenk patch to turn on aqbanking. (Closes: 303234)
* debian/rules (configure): Specify --enable-aqbanking and --enable-hbci.
* debian/control (gnucash): Mention HBCI support.
(Build-Depends): Require libaqbanking20-dev.
* debian/README.debian: Drop apology for HBCI non-support.
* debian/rules (configure): Don't print out config.log on failure
-- Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de> Sun, 03 Aug 2008 09:31:17
** Changed in: gnucash (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
Please sync gnucash 2.2.6-1 from debian unstable to intrepid
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors