[Bug 213494] Re: [Hardy] Glipper dies when desktop starting
ember at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 00:13:37 BST 2008
@emgent, yeah we can use this too, but i'm leaving the sleep() to not
crashing when trying to get before the applets.
glipper (1.0-1ubuntu2) intrepid; urgency=low
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0
- Moved Homepage to Homepage field
* debian/control, debian/rules:
- Added shlibdeps and shlibs to make Lintian happy
- Fix some Python warnings
- /usr/bin/env python -> /usr/bin/python
- Add timer to stop glipper to fail starting on reboot
Thanks SXW, (LP: #213494)
- Patch by Martin Schaaf
-- Pedro Fragoso <ember at ubuntu.com> Fri, 01 Aug 2008 00:11:04 +0100
** Attachment added: "glipper_1.0-1ubuntu2.debdiff"
[Hardy] Glipper dies when desktop starting
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors