[Bug 214124] Re: Please sync tmw (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
bjorn at lindeijer.nl
Wed Apr 9 08:20:26 BST 2008
Hmm, Caroline, since apparently we need the debdiff for the freeze
exception, I don't think the effort was duplicate. At least I can't find
another debdiff. But maybe I'm not understanding this fully.
News update for this release:
- Added /clear command to clear chat window
- Added ability to close quit dialog by pressing ESC
- Added key for targetting nearest player
- Added the possibility to assign particle effects to monsters
- Added possibility to pass through players with key controls
- Fixed crash on exit after connection to server was lost (bug #203407)
- Fixed initialization of some variables
- Fixed an error with chat messages without a sender that include a colon
- Fixed minimap to not keep reappearing when hidden
- Fixed a GCC 4.3 compile error
- Fixed music loading from non-default location
- Fixed crash on trying to show out of range emoticon (remote DoS from client to client!)
- Updated Dev-C++ and Code::Blocks project files
Note that there are mostly fixes, the additions are small and are
certainly not expected to cause any problems. Upstream ChangeLog file
with more detail attached (the part that changed from 0.0.24 to
So I hereby ask for an exception.
** Attachment added: "ChangeLog"
Please sync tmw (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors