[Bug 158859] Merge nagios-plugins 1.4.8-2.2 from Debian unstable
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 30 22:11:16 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: nagios-plugins
Merge nagios-plugins 1.4.8-2.2 from Debian unstable.
Ubuntu component: universe
Debian component: main
List of Ubuntu changes to keep:
- Add 50_misc_typos.dpatch
- Remove build-dep on libsnmp*-dev
- debian/control: Set Ubuntu MOTU as maintainer
Debian changelog (since 1.4.8-2.1ubuntu1):
nagios-plugins (1.4.8-2.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by testing-security team.
* Fix remote DoS which can be triggered by a remote attacker
via crafted snmpget replies (CVE-2007-5623) (Closes: #448372).
* Modifying CVE-2007-5198 patch since it is incomplete (Closes: #447639).
-- Nico Golde <nion at debian.org> Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:15:54 +0100
** Affects: nagios-plugins (Ubuntu)
Merge nagios-plugins 1.4.8-2.2 from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors