[Bug 156380] Re: Sync axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable (main)
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 27 15:58:08 BST 2007
Yes, indeed. I didn't notice such change. Thanks.
** Summary changed:
- Merge axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable
+ Sync axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable (main)
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: axyl
- Merge axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable.
+ Sync axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable.
Ubuntu component: universe
Debian component: main
- List of Ubuntu changes to keep:
+ List of Ubuntu changes, which can be dropped
- Build-depend on dpatch
- Use dash-compliant syntax in some install/ scripts
- - Update Maintainer field in debian/control
- List of Ubuntu changes dropped:
+ Current Debian version uses /bin/bash, so this patch is no longer useful
- Depends on PHP 5 packages
Current Debian version depends on PHP 5 already
+ - Update Maintainer field in debian/control
+ No longer required in sync process
Debian changelog (since 2.1.13ubuntu2):
axyl (2.1.14) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed Php dependencies to include php5. Also changed scripts to
reference /usr/bin/php rather than the binary. This uses the
/etc/alternatives system (closes: #424782)
* Fixed minor typos in axyl.template (closes: #425764)
* Reworked install and website create scripts such that they now
correctly detect configuration settings for both apache and
* Reworked the install and website create scripts to correctly
detect the multi-version clustered PostgreSQL 8.x as well as
still working with v7.4.
* Added the Xinha wysiwyg editor and made it the default. This
is a fork of the no-longer maintained HTMLarea, which is
still retained in Axyl, but will disappear in near future.
-- Paul Waite <paul at waite.net.nz> Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:06:00 +1200
** Attachment added: "axyl_2.1.14_i386.build"
** Changed in: axyl (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Luca Falavigna (dktrkranz) => (unassigned)
Status: Incomplete => New
Sync axyl 2.1.14 from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors