[Bug 145884] Re: Please sponsor network-manager-openvpn 0.3.2svn2342-1ubuntu3
phil+launchpad at philkern.de
Mon Oct 1 18:50:27 BST 2007
network-manager-openvpn (0.3.2svn2342-1ubuntu3) gutsy; urgency=low
[ Cleanup ]
* Switched to quilt for patch management.
* Properly activated the awk patch.
[ Bug fixes ]
* Increased the timeout by 5s to 15s before openvpn gets killed
forcefully. (LP: #117992)
* Corrected the path to `nm-vpn-properties' in the desktop file.
* Pull DNS domain setting from remote OpenVPN server.
* Introduced a new configuration option enabling users to turn off the
check for a proper `nsCertType=server' extension bit set in the
server's certificate. (LP: #94788)
[ Philipp Kern ]
* Fixes (LP: #145884)
-- Philipp Kern <pkern at debian.org> Fri, 28 Sep 2007 02:05:51 +0200
** Changed in: network-manager-openvpn (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
Please sponsor network-manager-openvpn 0.3.2svn2342-1ubuntu3
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors