[Bug 120486] Please sync paintlib (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Fri Jun 15 02:37:10 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
paintlib (2.6.2-10) unstable; urgency=low
[ Varun Hiremath ]
* debian/control: Build-Depend on libcurl4-* from libcurl3-*
* debian/compat: switch to dh_compat 5
* Enhance debian/watch
[ Torsten Werner ]
* Support libcurl3-dev too.
paintlib (2.6.2-9ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Rebuild with libcurl4-gnutls (change depends and build-depends from
libcurl3-*-dev to libcurl4-*-dev).
* debian/control: Change Maintainer to XSBC-Original-Maintainer.
As you can see, the dependencies on libcurl4-* are now in the Debian
version so the Ubuntu changes can be disregarded. The Debian package
built cleanly in a gutsy pbuilder.
** Affects: paintlib (Ubuntu)
Please sync paintlib (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors