[Bug 118941] Please sync regina-normal (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
mruiz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 6 12:39:11 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Please sync regina-normal (universe) 4.3.1-4 from Debian unstable
The Ubuntu delta can be dropped, because the following changes are added
in Debian's version 4.3.1-4
regina-normal (4.3.1-3ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* Explicitely build using python2.5.
The following changes are in the newer Debian version:
regina-normal (4.3.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Update autoconf boost check to account for the recent transition
from libboost_python.so to libboost_python-mt.so (closes: #425926).
* Update all dependencies to require python2.5, since this is now what
boost uses. Build-depends on libboost-python-dev >= 1.34.0 accordingly.
* Incorporate patch from upstream SVN that removes virtual templates,
thus allowing regina-normal to build under gcc-4.2 (closes: #370183).
* The patch above removes the NVertexEnumerator class completely, and
makes all enumeration routines in NDoubleDescriptor static. For this
reason, the libraries in /usr/lib/ have changed their release version
from 4.3.1 to 4.3.1a. Any third-party code that links against these
libraries will need to be rebuilt.
* Switch from DH_COMPAT to debian/compat.
* Bump standards-version to 22.214.171.124 (no changes required).
-- Ben Burton <bab at debian.org> Sat, 26 May 2007 09:20:55 +1000
** Affects: regina-normal (Ubuntu)
Please sync regina-normal (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors