[Bug 129464] Please sync verilog (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
gothicx at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 31 17:29:59 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync verilog (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current gutsy version 0.8-4.2:
verilog (0.8.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream patch release. Includes source changes for newer gcc and
kernel headers that were included in previous Debian uploads.
* Add libreadline5-dev to build-dependencies, as verilog will use it
* Update package description to mention EDIF output support
* Included patch for compilation with gcc 4.3; thanks to Martin Michlmayr
* Acknowledge NMUs. (closes: #357962, #411063)
* Update standards-revision to 3.7.2.
-- Hamish Moffatt <hamish at debian.org> Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:28:31 +1000
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: verilog (Ubuntu)
Please sync verilog (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors