[Bug 126697] Re: Please merge kid3 from debian unstable
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 19 07:43:05 BST 2007
kid3 (0.9-3ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
- debian/rules: Use dh_icons instead of dh_iconcache
- debian/control: Set maintainer to Ubuntu MOTU Developers
kid3 (0.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch to use custom import/export formats with empty fields.
kid3 (0.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Mark Purcell ]
* Install debian/watch file
* Add myself to uploaders
* Add debian/rules get-orig-source target for http://buildserver.net
[Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez]
* Package split, now it provides: kid3 (integrated with KDE) and kid3-qt
(for non-KDE users).
* Improve package descriptions. Thanks Urs!
* Added post-release patches: kid3-0.9-desktop, kid3-0.9-kid3-qt-icon and
* New needed b-d libvorbis-dev, libtag1-dev, docbook-utils and quilt.
** Changed in: kid3 (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Daniel Holbach => Andy Price
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
Please merge kid3 from debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors