[Bug 126151] Please merge libembperl-perl 2.2.0 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
micheleangrisano at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 15 15:58:17 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: libembperl-perl
libembperl-perl (2.2.0-3ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Lessen the apache2 build depends.
- Disable the tests for now.
- Update maintainer field in debian/control.
Debian changelog (since 2.2.0-2ubuntu1):
libembperl-perl (2.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Dropped build-dependency on (and support for) Apache 1.3 (Closes:
* Bumped up Debhelper compat version to 5
* Bumped up standards version to 3.7.2 (No changes needed)
* Fixed erroneous permissions (+x) on various example files
* Fixed some manpages including invalid troff characters (usually
german letters or such)
-- Gunnar Wolf <gwolf at debian.org> Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:32:19 -0500
** Affects: libembperl-perl (Ubuntu)
Please merge libembperl-perl 2.2.0 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors