[Bug 123754] Merge gforge 4.5.14-23 from Debian unstable
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 3 12:56:32 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gforge
Merge gforge 4.5.14-23 from Debian unstable.
Ubuntu component: Universe
Debian component: Main
List of Ubuntu changes to keep:
- Depends to postgresql-client
- Use 127.0.0.1 instead of `hostname -i`
- Correct Apache user
- Use correct package name when using invoke-rc.d
- Use /bin/bash in setup to avoid parsing errors
- Remove duplicate libapache2-mod-php5
Additional Ubuntu changes included:
- Update php5.dpatch, some lines are still needed.
Current Debian version added some lines, some of them are still required
Debian changelog (since 4.5.14-22ubuntu2):
gforge (4.5.14-23) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove support for php4, since this package will soon no
longer be in Debian (closes: #424792, #424786).
* Ditto for exim (closes: #420268).
-- Roland Mas <lolando at debian.org> Sun, 01 Jul 2007 19:10:40 +0200
** Affects: gforge (Ubuntu)
Merge gforge 4.5.14-23 from Debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors