[Bug 145574] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-rpaf - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sun Dec 23 15:59:09 GMT 2007
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-rpaf has unmet dependencies
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-rpaf - removal request
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: libapache-mod-rpaf
+ Removal request
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package libapache-mod-rpaf has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ This package should be removed from the archive.
+ It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives. For apache2
+ the source package libapache2-mod-rpaf exists instead.
[UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-rpaf - removal request
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors