[Bug 145570] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-iptos - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sat Dec 22 22:11:14 GMT 2007
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-iptos has unmet dependencies
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-iptos - removal request
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: libapache-mod-iptos
+ Removal request
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package libapache-mod-iptos has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ This package should be removed from the archive.
+ It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives. This module
+ have never been updated to be used with apache2, and is therefore
+ No newer version is avaible at the authors site.
** Changed in: libapache-mod-iptos (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => In Progress
[UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-iptos - removal request
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors