[Bug 145573] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-cgi-debug - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sat Dec 22 21:18:56 GMT 2007
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-cgi-debug has unmet dependencies
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-cgi-debug - removal request
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: libapache-mod-cgi-debug
+ Removal request
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package libapache-mod-cgi-debug has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ This package should be removed from the archive.
+ It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives. This module
+ have never been updated to be used with apache2, and is therefore
+ I've looked at the cvs version of the package; no apache2 support in
+ there, and last commit is 7 years old.
** Changed in: libapache-mod-cgi-debug (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => In Progress
[UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-cgi-debug - removal request
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors