[Bug 175552] Please sync nginx 0.5.33-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
gothicx at sapo.pt
Tue Dec 11 14:12:08 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync nginx 0.5.33-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The mimes.types are now installed at /etc/nginx/mime.types in the latest Debian release.
The nginx.conf have path updated to point to mime.types in the latest Debian release.
It builds fine in Hardy pbuilder.
Changelog since current hardy version 0.5.26-1ubuntu2:
nginx (0.5.33-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New stable upstream release (Closes: #451173)
* nginx now provides httpd, httpd-cgi virtual packages
(Closes: #439468, #452025)
* sites-enabled/default link is now provided only on fresh
installations (Closes: #432961)
* Updated code for online upgrading of nginx (Closes: #445246)
* Reviewed maintainer scripts for correct behaviour on updates
(Closes: #452787, #435965)
* Removed debian/nginx.links and debian/preinst.
* Changing Maintainer address to bureado at debian.org.
* Welcoming Fabio Tranchitella <kobold at debian.org> as an nginx
uploader for Debian. Thanks for your patches.
-- Jose Parrella <bureado at debian.org> Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:27:54 -0400
nginx (0.5.30-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New stable upstream release.
* Adding mime.types (and other upstream conffiles) to the package
since it was lost on 0.5.26 (Closes: #435964)
-- Jose Parrella <joseparrella at cantv.net> Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:39:40
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: nginx (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: nginx (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Please sync nginx 0.5.33-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors