[Bug 175421] Please sync backupninja 0.9.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
gothicx at sapo.pt
Mon Dec 10 23:44:39 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync backupninja 0.9.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
- - The rsnap and rub handlers are added to latest Debian release.
- - The mailx | mailutils are added to the latest Debian release.
- - The etc/backup.d was added to backupninja.dirs in the latest Debian release.
- - The misaligned in tolower and toint functions are patched in the latest Debian release.
- - It builds fine in Hardy pbuilder.
Changelog since current hardy version 0.9.4-6ubuntu4:
backupninja (0.9.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed ignore_version default value in rdiff handler
* Updated standards version to 3.7.3 (no changes)
* Removed unused /usr/bin from debian/backupninja.dirs
-- Micah Anderson <micah at riseup.net> Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:42:47 -0500
backupninja (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added etc/backup.d to debian/backupninja.dirs (Closes: #452666)
* Added Homepage and Vcs-Svn fields to debian/control
* Fixed tr construct reporting a warning (Closes: #452669)
* Add depends on mailx | mailutils (Closes: #452670)
* New upstream release
. ldap quoting, compress=yes now doesn't create empty files (Closes: #394935)
. fixed mysql config combination empty file problem (Closes: #402679)
. added 'nodata' to mysql to backup only table structure (Closes: #408829)
. removed mysqldump header in selecting databases, and cleanup (Closes: #452039)
. Fix broken PGSQLUSER support (Closes: #396578)
. Handle 'keep = yes' rdiff-backup option to disable backup removal (Closes: #424633)
. Allow for rdiff-backup version check override (Closes: #424632)
. rsnap/rub merged to rsync, added to Makefile.am (Closes: #440554)
. Fix bug in sys handler where vrootdir is on its own partition (Closes: #395928)
. Enhance sfdisk error and output handling in sys handler (Closes: #396632)
. Allow for disabling sfdisk in sys handler, useful for xen/vserver (Closes: #404071)
. Add details in example.sys about how __star__ works (Closes: #409192)
. Support duplicity => 0.4.3 invocation syntax, no more --ssh-command (Closes: #447425)
* Added missing parameter in documentation and example file for rsync handler
* Added /tmp dir config option for duplicity
* Add fix from r523 for duplicity handler
* Add version restriction to duplicity Suggests because backupninja's
duplicity handler doesn't support 0.4.4
-- Micah Anderson <micah at riseup.net> Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:13:29 -0500
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: backupninja (Ubuntu)
Please sync backupninja 0.9.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors