[ubuntu-uk] help on debugging desktop issue?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:55:18 UTC 2020

Just as a follow up on this one. I gave up trying to fix my existing
user - I couldn't really find much online as to what the issue might
have been, and not much on the logs either.

So I just created a new user, and then moved all the data I needed
across to that one. It was a PITA and took ages but at least it works
now. One bonus is I now have a clean desktop again ;-)

Al