[ubuntu-uk] Samsung M2070 cups problem

David Goldsbrough daveginboav at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:12:54 UTC 2018

Have you installed the latest driver for this printer?  How did you
install/add the printer to your device?  What application are you using
that produces your error?

> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 22:25:33 +0000
> From: michael <michael.penllergaer at btinternet.com>
> To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: [ubuntu-uk] Samsung M2070 cups problem
>
> New printer, print request returns "Cups server error, there was an
> error during the cups operation".
> "Client-error-document-format-not-supported" Printer is new, same
> problem I had with a Kyocera (now removed). Any suggestions please, is
> "sudo apt install cups" necessary as well ? Tks.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 00:21:50 +0000
> From: michael <michael.penllergaer at btinternet.com>
> To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Samsung M2070 cups problem
>
> Sry, O/S for my Samsung M2070 is Ubuntu 16.04
>
> On 30/12/2018 22:25, michael wrote:
> > New printer, print request returns "Cups server error, there was an
> > error during the cups operation".
> > "Client-error-document-format-not-supported" Printer is new, same
> > problem I had with a Kyocera (now removed). Any suggestions please, is
> > "sudo apt install cups" necessary as well ? Tks.

> End of ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 155, Issue 5

Twitter @*daveginboav* <https://twitter.com/daveginboav>
*I volunteer for AbiltyNet <https://www.abilitynet.org.uk/>*providing free
help with computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones to older people and
disabled people of all ages