[ubuntu-uk] Adobe Flash problem

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Tue Aug 21 07:27:16 UTC 2018

On 21/08/18 06:39, Michael wrot
> Problems watching ITV on 32bit 18.04. Have tried several Adobe flash
> versions, nothing happens after unpack, Which Adobe flash version for
> 18.04 please, how do I do it.Tks,     Michael D

Which browser are you using, I think firefox relies on an external
plugin for flash to work,  however chromium( and i guess chrome)  have
better internal support.

Maybe we need to petition some of these sites and ask them to start
using html5 and dump flash.

I am not sure on the status, in terms of support of 32 bit flash here
and if the websites are properly supporting the 32 bit versions.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net