[ubuntu-uk] Mouse accessibility problem

Jim Price d1version at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:50:07 UTC 2018

That'll solve the problem for a file manager, but there is another
related problem which it won't solve. When the mouse moves after the
button down of a single click in e.g. Firefox the link can move instead
of registering a click. Getting the mouse button down and up in a short
time is as difficult as getting a reliable double click it would seem.
The text of the link then floats above the page and drops wherever the
release of the mouse button happens. This makes opening pages from a
link somewhat dependent on being able to keep the mouse stable.
Apologies for the mission creep.

Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

--
Jim