[ubuntu-uk] Who's on the RAT this Saturday 10/09/2016?

Iain Cuthbertson iain.cuthbertson at idophp.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 17:26:11 UTC 2016

Loco page updated!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/3350-real-ale-train-2016/

Peeps in the Telegram group think at 17:30 might be a bit late to meet
at the pub.

So, how about 16:30 onwards?

Giving us time to pre-drink-drink, get some beer soaking food in our
tums and basically enjoy the evening earlier.

Local train leaves Farnham at 18:26, getting to Alton in time for us to
find good seats.

If you miss that one, there is a later train, but gets to Alton only a
few minutes before the beer train leaves. So lets get the 1st one ;)

This time tomorrow, I expect us all to be merry and ready for extra
merry making!

Cheers,
Iain

          O O O O o o o . .