[ubuntu-uk] Who's on the RAT this Saturday 10/09/2016?

Iain Cuthbertson iain.cuthbertson at idophp.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 14:55:05 UTC 2016

I'm always up for going to the pub ;)

On the loco page
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/3350-real-ale-train-2016/ I put
that we were meeting at The Mulberry as that's what we had done in the past.

I didn't see any events on when I wrote the page, but didn't realise
that it would be in the process of refurbishing.

If it's open and not rammed, seems like one of the more handily located
places. Being next to the train station.

I'll happily follow the pack to which ever pub is chosen :)

Hayley and I are looking forward to it all once more. See you on Saturday.

Cheers,
Iain