[ubuntu-uk] Keyboard " and @ change.

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:14:31 UTC 2016

On 20 October 2016 at 17:33, Michael <Michael.Penllergaer at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Have checked, don't see an icon that you suggest, I could try reloading
> 16.04 if it might resolve ?

It only appears if you have >1 layout installed, to let you switch between them.

I have the same problem as you describe, on several systems. As a
workaround, I just install the US English layout _as well as_  the UK
English one, and when it goes wrong, I switch to US and then back to
UK again. This resolves it, but it's not a fix.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven
Skype/MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • LinkedIn/AIM/Yahoo: liamproven