[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Wed Jan 13 18:07:57 UTC 2016

 >Not sure what you mean by gnome menus in the top panel. Can you be
 >more explicit? Are you running Ubuntu with Unity?

Hi Colin .....   When you move the mouse pointer into the top panel,
many applications show a menu on the left of the top panel. Libreoffice
is one example, but the one I'm having a problem with is Audacity.  The
menu works OK in Thunderbird, but not in the others. I suppose I'll
report it as and 'Audacity' bug, and see what response I get.

Regards,        Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/