[ubuntu-uk] Getting my webapp to work on my phone

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 23:03:09 UTC 2016

Hi all

I thought I might try my hand at creating a webapp for the phone.

I tried the SDK method first and it insisted I create a Device Kit, which
did not work.

So then I tried the online webapp generator which very quickly created a
.click file for me.

Using the instructions here

http://askubuntu.com/questions/603068/having-generated-a-webapp-with-the-generator-how-do-i-test-my-click-on-the-devi/603069#

I transferred the file to my phone and ran the command to install it.
Unfortunately, no amount of 'pulling down' will get it shown on the apps
scope.

Does anyone know what I need to do to see it on the phone?

Tony