[ubuntu-uk] Help! Ubuntu upgrade from 14.04- 16.04

Lois McNab lois.mcnab at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 07:18:47 UTC 2016

Hi,
I started to upgrade yesterday and the files were being upgraded , when it stopped.
I attempted to restart the computer ,pressed F1 the following message appeared on  black screen:
[ ok ] Started create volatile files and directories.         starting update UTMP about System Boot/Shutdown...         starting network time synchronisation...[ok]   starting update UTMP about system Boot/Shutdown.. [ok]   started Network Time Synchronisation.[ok]   Reached target System Time synchronised.[ok]  Started Set console font and keymap.[ok]  Created slice system-getty.slice.[ok]   started LSB: AppArmor initialisation. [ok]  started udev Kernel Device Manager.          starting Show Plymouth Boot screen....[ok]   Reached Target Printer
Flashing cursor at bottom,
What do  I need to do?
ThanksLois
 Lois McNab