[ubuntu-uk] FOSS at the Festival Of Thrift

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:56:46 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is an open invitation for all members who are in the north east
next weekend (26th and 27th) to come along to the Festival of Thrift at
Darlington.

http://www.festivalofthrift.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYouXPBttI

The festival celebrates recycling and up-cycling so a friend and I have
taken a stall to promote the use of Libre Software to up-cycle old
computers. We will have four laptops on demo' as well as leaflets, CDs
and DVDs to give away. The festival is free entry and has attractions
for all the family so please come along, say hello and help spread the
word. Our stall will be in the Beehive building which is in the south
west corner of the site.

Barry T