[ubuntu-uk] Problem with one mailbox in Thunderbird

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Sat Sep 12 20:28:21 UTC 2015

Do you have the settings set to leave messages on the server or not?

And where is the mailbox saved for the one that keeps losing emails? You
should be certain they are set in a location that is always going to be
writeable and not going to be unavailable at any time (e.g. USB drive).

I have not had this problem, lots of email accounts, all set up for POP3
access, messages left on server until deleted.

David K