[ubuntu-uk] Problem with one mailbox in Thunderbird

Simon Greenwood sfgreenwood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:27:19 UTC 2015

One thing that occurred to me is that the time might be wrong somewhere,
which can confuse the relationship between a server and a client and it
could be that Thunderbird thinks that the messages are dated incorrectly.
You might see something to that effect in the debug logs.

s/

On 4 September 2015 at 09:54, Dianne <pramclub at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 03/09/15 20:28, Barry Drake wrote:
>
>> I wonder if there is a bug in Thunderbird that causes a problem with pop3
>> accounts?  If the problem account is your only one using pop3, I'd be
>> inclined to think that might be the problem.  If you are fairly sure it is
>> a Thunderbird problem, check out if all your other accounts are imap.  If
>> so, ubuntu-bug thunderbird, using the terminal would be the way to go, I
>> imagine.
>>
> That's the strangest thing - all the accounts are pop3, but all the others
> are acting normally, including one that's on the same server. And if I
> start in safe mode the problem persists, but goes away if I use Help>
> restart in safe mode!
>
> Dianne

Twitter: @sfgreenwood
"TBA are particularly glib"