[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu update warning messages

David Goldsbrough daveg at boavon.plus.com
Thu Oct 22 18:03:15 UTC 2015

I am using 14.04 LTS.
I use the "about Computer" facility to update on a regular basis or when
reminded to do so.
I always like to display what is going on if only to half understand what
is going on,
Today during the big kernal, etc updates I noticed some warning message
with a suggestion on a command line that could be wrong but it was far too
fast for me to know exactly what it said especially with my failing
eyesight.
I tried looking around the logs in /var/log but found nothing that
resembled what I recall glimpsing.
What exactly is the best way for me to find out what I have missed - I know
its just a warning rather than an error but the curiosity is bugging me.
DaveG