[ubuntu-uk] Bug in Seahorse .....

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Mon Nov 2 09:41:05 UTC 2015

Hi there ...   I wonder if any of you might take the time to confirm a
bug in Seahorse (linked to another bug I reported in Empathy) in Wily.
The seahorse bug is Ubuntu Bug #1512083  The test is very simple - set
up a new dummy address - say in an email client.  When the password
manager is called, it shows the window in the attached screenshot.  It
seems to make no difference whether or not the checkbox is checked.  The
password is stored anyway, and the address and password have to be
removed manually from Seahorse if you don't want the information stored.
  Oh - the email address I entered is not a valid one.

The problem was not there in 15.04, and only appeared in Wily some time
in September.  It was after mid-September when I first encountered it as
a problem in Empathy, which I reported as Bug #1511292.

Regards,		Barry.
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/