[ubuntu-uk] Issues publishing software (current and resolved)

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Fri May 15 20:38:50 UTC 2015

Thanks once again to everyone who stuck their oar in and helped me out
while the packaging process for inclusion in the software centre drove
me potty!

The fantastic news is I now have a working program which features both
command line and gui access and I believe I have it correctly packaged.

However I have a problem with the developer portal and I'm not sure who
to turn to. I submitted the wrong file initially. I was aware of this
but someone got to it and reviewed it before I could sort it. Since then
I have uploaded the correct file and I have now been waiting a week and
a half. The status shows as 'pending review' but surely it can't sit
there for this long? There is no sign of life at all, and as far as I
can tell no way to contact anyone to ask.

Could someone please tell me how long I should leave this thing before
deciding something isn't right?

Thanks