[ubuntu-uk] Issues packaging software

Gareth France gareth.france at cliftonts.co.uk
Sat May 2 20:30:07 UTC 2015

Ok, I am really, really needing some help here. I have resolved all the
issues one by one, except for an issue with the format. It is set to 3.0
(quilt) but I keep getting this error:

dpkg-source: warning: no source format specified in
debian/source/format, see dpkg-source(1)

The format is correctly specified there.

The deb file correctly creates but it doesn't contain my binary file. I
have tried making a package.install file but it doesn't seem to do
anything. I'm tearing my hair out here and I can't find anything even
remotely helpful when searching online. Could someone please give me a
little inspiration?