[ubuntu-uk] SOT - What phone do you use?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:15:39 UTC 2015

On 06/03/15 09:10, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just trying to get a straw poll of what phones people use here and

Currently I'm still using my old Samsung Galaxy S3 because nothing since
has made me excited enough to want to change it.

We did however order a couple of the BQ E4.5 Ubuntu Phones on the first
they day they went up for sale - not received them yet but am looking
forward to having something a bit different to use.

Al