[ubuntu-uk] Gnome Color Chooser

Nigel Verity nigelverity at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:22:16 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm so impressed with Ubuntu MATE that I've finally abandoned Xubuntu as my go-to distribution. The MATE desktop has tools for tailoring the colours so you have a high level of control over its appearance. However some objects, such as certain toolbars, seem immune to these tools. I've been told to try gnome-color-chooser which I have installed. Unfortunately I am struggling to find how to use it.

It is not really intuitive, and the only links to supposed documentation I've found are all dead or misleading.

Does anybody have any experience with this tool and/or can point me towards some kind of user guide?

Thanks

Nige