[ubuntu-uk] Corporation tax submission issues

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 23:01:57 UTC 2015

I have just tested filling out a form using Evince (aka Document Viewer)
and it seems to work OK, but only if you download the form.  If the PDF
form is just open in Firefox you cannot fill out the form.

The form I used was the N1 Claim Form from
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=338

Is there something special about Corporation Tax forms?

Tony